Orthopedic medical devices are used to replace, repair or support damaged bones and skeletal structures. Cirtec Medical Systems has a wide range of experience in the design, development and manufacturing of multiple orthopedic instruments and devices, including those listed below.
- Smart Implants with Embedded Electronics
- Motion Preservation Systems
- Joint Replacement Systems
- Electronic Cut Alignment Systems
- Minimally Invasive Implant Delivery Systems
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems